Monday, April 8, 2013

The secret to finding a parking space?

While watching "the secret" one of the speakers talked about always finding a parking space in a crowded parking lot. I too started to imagine finding a space when the lot is full and it seems to be working. I think the key is to be calm while looking, knowing someone will be leaving soon..

Ever notice how at a fitness center, everyone parks as close as possible so they don't tire themselves out walking to the gym? And then they stop off for a 500 calorie coffee at Starbucks afterwards?

and one more thought.

The ease of the drive to work is connected to how much time you give yourself to get there. When you are late nothing goes right. Give yourself 15 minutes extra and see what happens.

time for a zen coffee

ray


8 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I believe you've just outlined a peaceful life.

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
Haha. It is a start, isn't it!

Deborah said...

I love to stalk people when parking, but only when there are NO spots. I'm not too afraid of parking farther away.

Unless it's 10 below. Which it is a lot around here. Brrr and snowing today! Shitski

I believe you can manifest good to come to us. But when I'm pissed I can't get all zen. Ha!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
How come I am never stalked by beautiful women?
10 below in April? With snow? Florida is making more sense every year isn't it?

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Well! Aren't you mister Zen today! lol.
You're right, though. I've been leaving for work 10 minutes earlier lately, and the difference in the amount of idiots on the road is unbelievable.

Deborah said...

Ray-J, it really is. Have I ever told you I've never been to Florida? I think that's so weird! Are you guys near the ocean?

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
I am trying to control what I can control, act instead of react. Preparation is everything!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
Really? Grab a map of Florida and look for Wellington, Palm Beach county. Find the Palm beach airport and head west and just a little south. Look for me, I will be waving a cold beer! Near the ocean is all relative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...