Monday, June 10, 2013

Try calling a guy handsome and see his reaction

Go ahead, ladies, say it.  Handsome. And watch what happens. A look of bewilderment will cross his face, Then followed by a smile, a small smile. He will walk a little taller, feel a bit more confident.

I had to wait until I was 55 to have a woman say it to me. From someone I have still not yet met. It brought tears to my eyes. I felt touched by an angel. No, my wife has never said it,

I was at work last week, a lady customer came in, was being introduced to the staff, and when it was my turn to say hi, she said " oh you are handsome"! I smiled and thanked her.  and sat a little taller...

Most guys feel very average, and as we get older, invisible. So it is good to know, for some we are, well, you know...

coffee time

Ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...