Sunday, September 8, 2013

In the name of work, there must be some pain right?

The last year of working involved a lot of sitting which meant an aching butt, sore knees, sore back and so on. Th pain of the cubicle. Lots of driving (sitting) and lots of walking.

The current job has me standing for 8-12 hours a day, lots of walking and my share of step climbing.  Most of my work life has involved walking on concrete which gives the knees and back a beating. There is also the hard knocks taken in sports and life in general that add to it all.

Am I complaining? Some, but we all have something hurting in the name of work. There is no escaping it.

I don't think there is away around it. It all catches up with you eventually. As the man said, "It is what it is."

However, you know those ideas that one gets that you think will change the world? I have a few that need to be examined and see if they are worth looking at and doing.

No pain, no gain right?

sigh...

coffee and work time!!

ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...