Friday, August 1, 2014

I know how we can get back at another country, Economic sanctions!



  1. Economic sanctions are domestic penalties applied by one country (or group of countries) on another country (or group of countries). Economic sanctions may include various forms of trade barriers and restrictions on financial transactions.
    Yep we don't like them so lets do it. And who really gets affected, the people, not the leaders or the government. it means bad conditions get worse. It means food shortages, money shortages, job shortages. It means maybe the people will rise up and...do what? Do what we as a country couldn't do, diplomacy having failed?
    The world has been built on compromise, I win, you win. Everyone gets theirs.  But I guess I am not that smart to figure it out, or so I have been told.
    coffee time
    Ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...