Saturday, August 30, 2014

When after desperately searching through 500 channels and there is nothing to watch I turn to...

Netflix, of course.

A little bit of this and that it seems like there is no end in sight in finding something that interests me.
Sometimes it may take a bit of doing but suddenly I will find something that I take a chance on, love it, follow the next recommendation and before I know it I am binge watching or learning something new.

Learning while being entertained whether it is while reading, doing, watching or listening is and always be a huge thrill for me.

How about that, no grumpiness this morning even though I woke up at 2:00 am and have not been to sleep since and I have a twelve hour labor day ahead of me!

mucho coffee time

ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...