Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The journey continues

I mentioned I have an idea that I am working on. What I didn't mention was that I tried to get the attention of Elon Musk and Richard Branson. No success, obviously there are too many buffers between them and me. But I do aim high. My little brain is working on this all the time. I am not an engineer, I suck in math, but that is okay because I can hire those people to make things work.

What I have realized is that people aim to low. There is the fear of failure mixed in with the fear of success. Everyone can imagine the fear of failure. But success? If one achieves what you are shooting for and succeed, what next? Is success what you thought it would be?

When you are blazing your own trail you can only guess what is next. If it is something new, your map that you are drawing only shows where you have been and the starting point and the ending point of your journey, well you don't know where it will lead to.

That is an idea worth pursuing all on its own.

ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...